Home Profiles

joke only

P: Honey, you know I love you, more than anything else in this world

W: How do I know you love me that much?
P: I'll even go through hell if it is what you want me to, honey!

W: Oh.. I can't be happier!! Thank you!! I wish we could lead a happy life.. I want to be with you.

P: Yeah... Me too, I'm always awake thinking about you every night hon.. and now, I want to ask you "Will you marry me?"

W: I'll darling.. but are you sure you're ready for this? Are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with me? Love is blind after all

P: I'm sure!! I'm incomplete without you! and we're already engaged for quite a while by now. Look at the ring in your hand, isn't it gorgeous? So I'm pretty sure I'm ready!

W: Love is such a long sweet dream. This is so sweet!

So they get married and happy Ending!!
oh wait...


W: I can't believe you, you're so different now!!
You used to say that you always stay awake at night thinking about me. But before I even finished, you are already fallen asleep!

P: I'm tired, tired from work, I have to work my ass hard to pay for your expenses! and guess what? I can't even rest properly at night and have to listen to your stupid 50% discount on the stuff you bought every single day! I've been through a lot.. Did you remember that I once said I'd go through hell for you honey? I did now, you put me in HELL!!

W: What?!!

P: Honey! I bought you engagement ring, wedding ring... and all you can give me is suffe(ring)!
but that makes sense, after all, woman is evil.

Prove:
To get a woman fallen for you, you need to sacrifice time and money. Hence woman = money x time

Proverb says "Time is money"!
woman = money x money

Criminology therory says that one of the biggest source of crime is money! So money is root of evil.
woman = V evil x V evil
woman = evil

W: So you think I'm such an evil hah? But you're the one who proposed me.. You're the one who wanted to be with me.

P: The reason was "Love is blind", remember honey? You told me "Love is blind after all". Yeah, love is blind and marriage is an eye-opener.

W: ????!!! You even used to say you were incomplete without me.

P: Yeah, I was incomplete before I married you.
but now, I'm finished! Not only marriage is an eye-opener, it also serves as alarm clock and wakes me up from my love (long sweet dream).

W: OMG! I can't take this anymore..

P: Believe it or not! That's what happening. "Marriage" is not a word. It's a sentence! Life sentence!!

P.S Just for fun!! LOL
Credits to where they due. Can't remember!!

<By Herli>

0 comments: